Local Seattle Class:
These 8 classes will bring you to a place of questioning and provide the required action to verify the answers for yourself. If we don’t question our actual experience, we stay stuck in the trap of our own identification with thought.
Runs Oct. 15- Dec 16th on Thursday nights at 7:30
Each session provides practices to recognize your mechanical nature that keeps you locked in limiting programs and repetitive reactions.
We will cover:
- Attention: Learn why you are your attention and how that is the basis for living without all the things that hold you back.
- Awareness: Increase your capacity to take in situations objectively so you can actually choose what you really want.
- Self Observation: Develop the skill that allows Self Acceptance by noticing without trying to push it away or fix it.
- Identification: Discover the signs of being on autopilot and what to do about it so you can strengthen your authentic self, the one who lives life to its fullest.
- Devotion: Create space to receive and manifest.
Enhance your practice
These practices have no affiliation with a particular religion, but will bolster whatever faith you follow. Deepen the spiritual practice you already have!
Take the Risk To Find Out More About You and Why that Leads To True Fulfillment.
These 8 classes will bring you to a place of questioning like never before so you can take the required action to verify the answers for yourself. If you don’t question your actual experience, you stay stuck in the trap of your own identification with thought.
“When you observe something it changes…you don’t need to do anything except learn to be a unified observer…that is what mindfulness creates. Having ALL of your awareness, not just a narrow view is the path to having real choice in life. With the present moment, you repair the past and prepare the future.” – Molly Knight Forde
If things don’t feel right in your life, get to the bottom of the cause.
Underlying most energetic blocks, limiting self belief, anxiety, stress, lack of motivation and inspiration lies a fundamental need for Self Awareness. With these practices, you learn to shed light on the things you have taken for granted as you. Shedding light is what changes things forever.
The cost of the class is $699.00. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us. To register now, use the paypal button below:
Finishing this course allows access to our regular Tuesday night group which meets regularly 7:30-10:00 for $100/month.
For the price of the class, you will also receive a FREE private mentoring session with Molly, plus materials from the online group course happening simultaneously this Fall. This is a combined value of over $650.